Thursday, March 24, 2011

Pregnancy 1

Actually I'm under take care of Dr Alaa, my gynaecologist...We tried hard for the past 3 months since November 2010 and after I was losing hope for manual trial, but then I get pregnant!!!! My LMP was on 9th January of 2011 and it was confirm on 19th February 2011 (UPT Positive) hehe.We rechecked with Dr Teo by US but the Dr said that he afraid that it is ectopic gain :( He asks us to come again on 26th February to ensure it is not ectopic. We did come after a long holiday with Amy's family to Kuching but I came a bit late, I came on the 1st of March 2011.And, it is a good news....not ectopic anymore (no no no).But still my husband a.k.a Amy did not believe that I am pregnant, what a sad thing. Ok, enough said, let's go to my pregnancy changes jeng jeng jeng....

I craved to what Amy's in to,like masak pindang, curry cair (his nenek's cooking), meat,sweet things and I did not like what I previously like before, especially chicken :(.My mood swings a lot, I tend to get mad over him until his nenek told me not to do that :( (it is not my intention to get mad over him)...I'm sad.

Will update again...I need to study as my exam is tomorrow...OMG

No comments:

Post a Comment