Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Pregnancy 10

Yesterday on 11th April I've seen Dr Alaa again for my review.Actually it was quite early but I could not stand the back pain and the headache that is why insisted to see him. He then gave me packs of prescription..B12 sublingual, iron complex, calcium an also folic acid to be finish about 5 days.

He then told Amy my EDD will be on 16th October 2011...jeng jeng jeng!! He did ultrasound on my tummy as before then Amy said "we can see the face suda..."hehe. And Amy also said that the face is more like him but then I said to him that its face is looks like my face because it has "nose" hehehe (mancungla kunun)......Mmm my next appointment is 3 weeks later. Can't wait for the next stage. And yeah I am now 13 weeks and next week will be 14 weeks = 4 months!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment