Sunday, April 3, 2011

Pregnancy 8

Yippie I'm now week 12...Bye bye nausea, craving and hehe...Last week on 29th of March, I went to see Dr Alaa again to review my blood and urine test,dub dab dub dab I tell u.....but the result, Alhamdulillah...everything was clear except I'm a bit anemic (but this is physiological changes), and the Dr said that everything is gonna be ok!!But, problem problem problem....my blood pressure he said is a bit high....sigh

 The Dr again ask me about my other symptom,  I tell him I had bad bad back ache and itchiness all around my body. He asks me what did I eat at home and I tell him I ate chocolate and ikan masin, hahahahaha!!!And you know what my Dr get mad, he said that what cause your itchiness, "stop Dk", he said. I then turn to see Amy's face and he did laugh at me because I crave for Toblerone chocolate only and its quite expensive :( ,pity him and I think he relieved a lot....hehehe.  And for the backache he gave me massage cream..mmhh but it is not working as I wish... please backache go away please please :(

And then We did Ultrasound again and the Dr said ur baby is moving, but I tell him why I couldn't feel it move??? He said, "U'll feel it on 18th week..." jeng jeng jeng I couldn't wait no more, I want to feel it moves inside my tummy. And then u know what, I want to cry to see it moved and Amy also, he never stop smiling afterwards...

My next appointment will be on 17th April and by that day my baby should double its size. Oh ya, I need to be given B12 injection every week started 29th March until  1 month :( it is very painful injection. And yes I did cry after Amy jab me but he said its for the sake of the baby...:)



Ok will update later.

No comments:

Post a Comment