Saturday, April 23, 2011

Pregnancy 12

I'm feeling much much better today. A good night sleep I guess hehe!!!I did all my chores today, read Quran and its Tafsir too.Of course I study neurology ,as our exam is just around the corner.

I think I need to change, to stay positive and smile a lot so my baby will be positive and love to smile of course...
My mom told me that what you did in your pregnancy will affect the baby emotionally and physically and I'm really afraid that my baby will become lazy and kuat merajuk.

I need to change the way I eat too..because I tend to eat a lot these days.I need to eat good nutrients for my baby to grow healthy.

Oh ya ....no more back pain. I really enjoy this pregnancy a lot hehe. And my ipar also been pregnant and Amy said it is around 9 weeks waaaaaaaahhhhh 3 babies in a house...riuhla rumah Amy hehe. Wish her has a good pregnancy as it is her 2nd baby although she vomitted a lot,pity her!!!

Ok time to continue my study...

No comments:

Post a Comment