Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Pregnancy 11


I'm feeling not well this quite few days...no backache but weakness and I felt that my eyes want to blow out as if ada api dalam mata and the best of all,running nose.

Then, Amy called Dr Alaa and Dr Alaa asked me to see him RIGHT NOW!!!It was yesterday, I again reviewed with him with my pregnancy aged about 14 weeks and 3 days but the baby did not wanted to face us :(. Amy said that may be it was sleeping...but I saw it moves when Dr Alaa put his probe on my tummy....Dr Alaa asked me, "didn't you feel it moves Dk?" I said, No, Dr maybe not yet. and he also said "..maybe not yet Dk". And I asked him "when will we know the sex"? He said "..... maybe on your 18th or 20th weeks...."Damn, so long!!!! I couldn't wait no more.

Dr Alaa did give me prescription honey and lemon juice to increase immunity,immunoplus (herb preparation) also to increase immunity, hibiotic and Vitamin C.

My next review is on the 7th of May. Mmmm of course I asked my mom if she saw the baby's picture scan..and she said "mmmh ada saya punya keturunan tuh ...".I laughed a lot because my mom is Pakistani that's why she said so because she saw its nose last time....

No comments:

Post a Comment